Clarke Quay is a top attraction in Singapore and makes for the ideal base for travellers. This riverside commercial district consists of beautifully restored historical buildings and an array of leisure, entertainment and dining options.
Clarke Quay for Leisure Travellers
• Clarke Quay Central mall is located steps away from Clarke Quay MRT station. Shop for unique souvenirs and gifts to take home with you and then recover from retail therapy by getting a bite at one of the riverside-facing cafes and bistros.
• As dusk sets, Clarke Quay comes alive with numerous entertainment venues offering live music. Variety is one of the reasons why the precinct remains a top attraction in Singapore. Find everything from wine bars to classy cocktail lounges, Latin dance bars, and late-night cafes.
Clarke Quay for Families & Groups
• The Singapore River Cruise departs from Alkaff Quay. Step aboard one of Singapore’s legendary bumboats retrofitted with zero-emission electric engines to see Singapore from a different view point and snap up Singapore’s iconic skyline.
• Liang Court is a six-storey shopping mall connected to Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay. Dubbed Little Japan, this place is suitable for families seeking a casual meal and play facilities.
Clarke Quay for Business Travellers
• The upscale riverside restaurants are perfect for entertaining clients or winding down after a busy day. There are several floating restaurants moored at Clarke Quay, featuring refurbished junk boats. The best of international cuisine is represented with choices ranging from Persian to French, Mexican, Vietnamese, Japanese, and more.
• If you are staying at Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay, walk over to Liang Court to find luxurious massage and spa venues, beauty salons, and nail bars to refresh yourself.
Clarke Quay for Active Travellers
• Fort Canning Hill is a must- visit place near Clarke Quay. Come here for a morning walk or jog for a perfect way to start the day. Along the way, you will pass pretty colonial buildings, a spice garden and several panoramic viewpoints.
• G-Max is the must-go if adrenaline-laden sports are your thing. It is a reverse bungee jump for lovers of extreme experiences.